Carl Sacks (Executive Director, Leading Caterers of America)
Date: Tuesday, May 3
Time: 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
All Access Pass, CS Conference Pass, CS Premium Pass, Combined CS/TSE Education Pass
CS-On-Premise Catering, CS-Business & Professional Development
Associations & Accreditations:
Vault Recording: TBD
Event venues of all types have become ever more important to caterers during the pandemic recovery. Industry consultant and venues expert Carl Sacks will provide valuable insight on how the venue landscape has changed, and what the current opportunities are for both on premise and off premise caterers. Contract, cultural, and commercial venues will all be discussed, including various real life case studies.
Among the topics to be covered:
• How do venue relationships drive revenue and profit for all types of caterers? What impact do venue contracts have on the value of a catering company?
• What are some of the new categories of opportunities in venues?
• What do caterers need to do to be considered for venue contracts? Are joint ventures a good way to capture venue contracts?
• How are various contracts structured operationally?
• What are the range of financial arrangements that are common for venue contracts?
• Does it make sense to consider developing your own venue if you are an off-premise caterer?