Michael Stavros (Partner | Director of BizDev, M Culinary Concepts)
Kristin Banta (Creatiove Director, Kristin Banta Events)
Emily Negley (Manager of Hospitality Programs, Amazon)
Michael Massari (Chief Sales Officer, Caesars Entertainment)
Location: South Pacific F
Date: Tuesday, March 10
Time: 4:15pm - 5:00pm
Pass Type: All Access Pass, CS Conference Pass, CS Premium Pass, Combined CS/TSE Education Pass, TSE Conference Pass, TSE Premium Pass - Get your pass now!
Track: Bridge (speaks solidly to both caterers & event professionals)
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: All
The questions are many, the answers--not so much.
• What is the impact of COVID-19 on our industry?
• How should you handle cancellations?
• Best practices for balancing client relationships versus contractual obligation
• Best practices within your organization
• Effectively communicating your response to your clients
• What is the disaster plan you convey to your clients?
• When guests don't show, what is your plan for food rescue and waste management?
Bring your questions, too--this is an open dialogue among audience members and panelists.
Note: This is the follow up session to cover additional ground.